The Riverside Church Global HIV and AIDS Ministry mission is advancing community HIV and AIDS Prevention, Education, Care, support for all impacted by HIV and AIDS.
Who We Are
The Ministry celebrates the wholeness, wellness and inclusiveness of all persons no matter where you are on life's journey. The Ministry is a member of the National United Church of Christ HIV/AIDS Network (UCAN).
The Riverside Church Global HIV/AIDS Ministry Brochure
HIV and AIDS Program Activities - Domestic and International
- Host quarterly Spiritual HIV Support Forum
- Provides assistance to all Ministries of Riverside Church, local faith based groups to build and develop HIV/AIDS Programs
- The ministry participates in public and faith as well as policy awareness for HIV and AIDS Prevention and Care events
- The ministry participates in on-site HIV Testing, Counseling and Referral programs
The Ministry works in collaboration on HIV and AIDS Care issues in 6 areas of the world.
WE-ACT for Education- Our Rwanda Children's Project
NYC Partner Links
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I join the Global HIV/AIDS Ministry and when are the public meetings held?
The Global HIV/AIDS Ministry holds open public meetings. Please contact the committee at email@example.com or the Mission and Social Justice Department
(212) 870-6854 for the next upcoming public meeting.
Join our Mailing Email list at: