Human Resources takes a leadership role and provides services in support of The Riverside Church Vision by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable and Sacred resources and will be treated as such.
The Human Resources Department will act as catalysts enabling all Riverside Church employees to contribute at optimum levels towards the success of the organization.
We will do this by:
Interracial • International • Interdenominational
Open • Affirming • Welcoming
- Ensuring the Human Resources Department has the tools, training and motivation to operate in the most efficient and effective manner.
- Promoting and recruiting the best qualified people, while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the work place.
- Developing an attitude and expectation among all Riverside Church employees of teamwork and quality performance in our day to day operations.
- Encouraging all Riverside Church employees to respect their team member’s values which may be different from their own.
- Providing a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Developing the full potential of our work force by providing training and development for career enhancement.
- Providing a work atmosphere that is safe, healthy and secure, and also conscious of long-term family and community goals.
- Establishing, administering and effectively communicating sound policies, rules and practices that treat employees with dignity and comply with employment and labor laws, organizational directives, and labor agreements.